School Exhibit12-panels, easy to set-up and transport, 7-foot stands featuring Threatened & Endangered Species.
Spotlighted in various schools, even once a month, would result in nearly 8,000 students viewing and being transformed by the powerful message of art. Awareness of the beauty and importance of any species is the first step toward action.
• A set of 12 panels…. printed on photo cloth, easy to assemble and transport to schools.
• Stunning photographs by local nature photographer, Carol Freeman.
• Leave no Child Inside program activities with Chicago Wilderness gets kids outside.
• Educational & environmental information on each panel.
• Information easily updated as needed.
We need to raise additional funds to complete the creation of this gallery quality exhibit. It will bring to life through photography the preciousness of our endangered species in Illinois. This traveling exhibit will be loaned out for use in all local schools for a minimal fee. We have raised $12,000 to date and are looking to raise $8,000 more to complete production of this project. Any contribution is greatly appreciated!